It’s been a while since I’ve done a “Currently Loving” post, so I thought I’d mix it up a bit and do a quick one about some songs, shows, and drinks I’ve been loving lately.
- Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
- Don’t Wanna Know by Maroon 5
- Die a Happy Man by Thomas Rhett (I’ve loved the original ever since it came out, but lately I’ve been liking the remix ft. Tori Kelly)
- Here You Come Again by Dolly Parton
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life (I’m a Gilmore Girls fanatic and have already rewatched the original series and the sequel several hundred times.)
- An Idiot Abroad starring Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, Karl Pilkington. (This was mine and my boyfriend’s show for a while every time we got together. It was hilarious and I always looked forward to watching the next episode.)
- Starbucks Chai Tea Latte (a nice alternative when I want Starbucks but I’ve already had a cup of coffee)