Have you ever walked into a store to buy one item and walked out with an armful of bags and a wary credit card? I stopped by CVS on my way home from work today and was met with those big, bright, yellow, 50% off signs and I just couldn’t help it!
The crazy part? The 50% clearance was on school supplies, and I really had at it, but I don’t even go to school anymore!
- 8.5″ x 11″ magnetic chalkboard for my desk, comes with a liquid chalk pen (there’s such a thing as liquid chalk?)
- Speech bubble magnets to attach notes to the chalkboard
- Clothes pins with cute little sayings (e.g. Believe in Miracles, Don’t Let Them Tell You It Can’t Be Done, Choose What Brings You Joy…)
- Emoji notepad with my expression in life. I already carry a plain notepad in my work coat pocket every day, so why not make it whimsical?
- Scented glitter gel pen
- Multicolored pen – these were everywhere when I was a kid! Throwback!
- Bronzey gold pens. I love anything in gold, rose gold, or bronze.
- Reusable sandwich and snack bags with emoji print. This comes as a 4-pack that includes 2 blue sandwich size bags and 2 white snack size bags.
- Garnier Micellar Water: I’ve been using the Simple Micellar Water for ages, and never realized the Garnier Micellar Water was so much cheaper!
The only item I purchased that I actually needed was the micellar water, but I’m so in love with all the items!